Dr. Subhash Apte
Dr. Subhash Apte (B.Sc.| DSSDH | M.Sc.) is an occupational Therapist having an experience of long 38 Years. He worked at LTMG Hospital, Mumbai for 5 Years (1973-77), BM Institute of Mental Health, A’bad (1978 onwards).
He does many short term courses and attended many conferences & seminars over 38 Years. He was Organizing Secretary of 4 National Conferences/ Seminars.
He is invited by many NGO’s & GO’s from time to time for consultation, Opinion, Editorship etc & worked in such capacities many times.
– Ex. Member of Gujarat Mental Health Authority
– Member of Gujarat state in Aid Committee (SJE)
1) His 41 research Articles/ Informative Articles are published in many journals/ Magazines.
2) 7 Bookds written/ Edited by him are published and he is in the process of writing 8th Book.
1) One Full page is dedicated to him in the book “India’s stalwarts in Mental Retardation”. The book published at the time of XI World Congress on Mental Retardation at New Delhi in 1994.
2) Received “Professional Excellency Award” on 11 Jan 2008 from “All India Occupational Therapist Association”
3) Received Award for selfless service from “Indian Family of Cerebral Palsy” (2005-6)
4) Received best professional award from the society for welfare of mentally retarded, Ahmedabad (2008-2009)
He is working as assistant postgraduate teacher in the higher education department of B.M. Institute of Mental Health & is appointed as “Incharge Director” of the institute since 5 Years.
1) Hon. Managing Trustee – Navjeevan Charitable Trust
2) Consultant at Polio Foundation, Ahmedabad
Basically a graduate has done his B.Ed in Special Education. He has a vast...
He is having a 10 years of experience in this field. Career Objective To...
A Self motivated individual with Professional Degree who works with the needs of the...
He is assisting children with development delay, hence enabling smoother inclusion for children with...